Technical Support Analyst (1st line support) – Permanent – Hampshire – £20,000 DOE
A market leading provider of retail photo kiosks and online photo ordering systems are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their expanding team based in Havant.
The UK based organisation have a global client base globally, with over a trillion pictures being taken each year – now is the time to join this exciting organisation following an extended period of growth!
We are looking for talented people to bolster the technical support team, finding innovative solutions to complex problems ensuring development cycles remain on track.
* Communicating with operators & end users of some of the busiest photo websites in the world.
* Collecting data from our clients to troubleshoot and solve a variety of IT problems.
* Escalating detailed reports of only the most complex problems to our software teams for resolution.
* Testing and deploying latest, most advanced software versions to our clients.
* Computer and internet literate, preferably familiar with Ubuntu or other Linux technologies.
* Experience in a helpdesk role or with IT problem solving / Diagnostics
* Strong communication skills
* Able to work independently in addition to being in a team
* Ruby programming (Ruby on rails)
* Experience working on shifts – 09:00 – 17:30 / 12:30 – 21:00
* Digital Media industry experience
* 33 days including bank holidays Annual Leave rising by 1 day for each year of service until you reach 36 days
* Bonus Scheme
* Office Nurf guns
* Pension contribution
* Health & Wellbeing support
* Social Events
* Learning & Development opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply below!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.