Analytics Engineer – London – Permanent – up to £70,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen a for a proven Data Engineer / Software Engineer to work for this highly successful boutique Fintech Start-up in London.
They are now at the next stage of their journey, embarking on an initiative to enhance their internal data ingestion pipelines to support the development of intelligent features in the next generation of our insights platforms and bridge the gap between backend-engineering and data science function of “data as a product” to significantly extend our state-of-the-art AI algorithms proof-of-concept efforts in this area.
You will come from a software engineering background with a strong interest in innovative financial applications to extract features and experience in building scalable solutions to handle varied external data sources.
* Experience designing, implementing, and running production services, especially through a growth phase or period of rapid change.
* Design clean and flexible abstractions for new problems which are still in the process of being understood.
* Have a desire to dive into problems across the stack, whether networking issues, performance problems, memory leaks, or simply reading unfamiliar code to find where issues might lie.
* Find comfort managing and monitoring infrastructure deployments.
Demonstrable prior experience as a data engineer (skills in building scalable Big Data pipelines in the cloud, automating data quality testing, creating scalable architecture and then delivering its implementation);
Proficient with SQL/noSQL, Python and Java, experience within the python data science stack, and comfortable with APIs, and bash scripting.
* Equity (ownership) in the company
* Competitive salary
* Work with a driven, experienced but easy-going team
* Remote Friendly – Work from home or come to one of the offices
* cycle to work scheme
* Work in a flexible culture based on trust
* Join an international fast growing AI driven Fintech Startup
* Offsites and regular Team events (post Covid)
* Join an international team: currently 13 different nationalities in our team of 23 with offices in London, UAE and Saudi.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.