MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE – DAYS – BASINGSTOKE – CONTRACT £8.50-£9.50 PER HOUR DOE
A privately owned UK based Engineering company have an opportunity within their Basingstoke site within the final assembly department for a Mechanical Assembly Operative to work in its fast-paced sheet metal facility. You will be expected to work to very tight timescale deadlines to complete projects as directed.
The ideal candidate must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and work on their own initiative. An assembly background would be advantageous.
Duties to include:
* Work from engineering drawings.
* Be able to work within a team environment
* Experience of assembling units with sheet metal is desirable, though full training will be given
* Understanding drawings
* Be able to work under pressure to fulfil deadlines and to work under their own initiative
* Physically fit as manual handling is involved
* Insulate panels.
* Assemble housings using cranes/air tools, rivet guns and hand tools, training will be provided.
* Build small condensing units
* Operate safety equipment and use safe working practices.
* Dedicated with a proactive personality
* Working unsupervised under their own initiative
* Maintaining accuracy
To apply to this role please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justine on 02392322360 for more information
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.