Our client, a leading global developer and supplier of technologies for specialist energy products, is looking for an Assembler to join their Production team.
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
* Ensures compliance to product specification and that all relevant paperwork is completed accurately.
* Initiates actions to identify and address problem areas.
* Takes action to achieve and improve throughputs providing the management team with proposals, suggestions and ideas with which to continue to force down the costs of manufacturing and recognise continuous improvement initiatives for all areas.
* Assist with the development of work instructions.
* Interface with Engineering with design related improvements and new product introduction.
* A background in mechanical assembly and/or wiring.
* The ability to solder in line with IPC standards.
* The aptitude to pay high attention to detail and work to specified local work instructions.
* Strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
* A keen eye and look to provide effective solutions.
* Experience of using Multimeter, Power Supply and Oscilloscope would be advantageous.
Key words: production, assembly, assembler, operator, IPC, solder, multimeter, power supply, oscilloscope
Commutable from: Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Birmingham, Coventry, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Peterborough, Northampton, Rugby, Corby
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.