Are you a SC cleared Oracle Cloud Integration Specialist keen to work OUTSIDE of IR35? Wanting a role that offers flexibility and remote working?
I am currently recruiting for my public sector client who are looking for 2 new contractors to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. The role has been deemed outside of IR35 and offering £590 p/d LTD. The contract will be predominantly remote with some travel to London / Milton Keynes as required.
Important information: The successful candidate MUST hold live SC level clearance prior to applying. All interviews will be 1-2 stages via MS Teams.
About the client: The client is the UK government department responsible for protecting and promoting British interests around the world. They work in the UK and in 178 countries and territories.
Work with others to specify, design and implement the technical requirements for the programme, this involves developing, validating and reviewing conceptual, logical and physical network designs, addition of virtual networks, creation of routing rules, creation of access control lists.
Essential skills / experience required:
* 2+ Years hands on as an Oracle Cloud Implementer
* Good knowledge of and demonstrable hands on experience of:
* Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle Cloud Container/Platform administration and configuration (OCI-C design/Foundation Services and console work)
* Virtual Networks (VNICs)
* Security Rules
* Virtual Machine Environment Creation and Management
* Experience of LAN configuration
* Experience of Firewall Design and Ruleset Configuration
* Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting programming
Someone who has prior public sector / government experience would be preferred but it is not essential for this post.
Please contact Megan Gillen on 02392 322352 for more information.
Key words: Oracle, Visual networks, ACLs, Security rules, Virtual machines, LAN, Firewall, Ruleset, Bash, Shell scripting, Programming.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.