AVIONIC SUPERVISOR – LOSSIEMOUTH, SCOTLAND – PERMANENT
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
Stream resourcing are working with a multi-national, market leading Aerospace and Defence company who are currently seeking an Avionic Supervisor to join their team, working in conjunction with the RAF, based at RAF Lossiemouth.
Reporting directly to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the maintenance, repair and modification activities, meeting the requirements of the UK Typhoon fleet.
* Compliance with all Airworthiness and Safety Regulatory Requirements, and applicable Company requirements
* Compliance and adhering with all Technical Approved Data in execution of duties
* Adherence to Company Code of Conduct and Behaviours, and promotion of standards within the Team
* Champion for Safety within the workplace, and promoting Company SHE policies and directives
* Fostering a culture of Safety Management, including promotion of Human Factors and proactively supporting Safety Action Groups, Maintenance Error Decision Aid Investigations and MEMs
* Immediate escalation of any Airworthiness and safety concerns directly to Aircraft Maintenance Controller or Maintenance Manager
* Fostering a culture of Continuous Improvement by identifying and challenging inefficiencies or poor working practices
* Supporting Change within the Team
* Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities
* Willing to support both Day and Night shift operations as required
* Proven experience within the aircraft maintenance environment working at operator/technician level
* Experience on Typhoon aircraft
* Current Typhoon Q Course or Type Course (within 3 years)
* Good knowledge of Maintenance documentation (Engineering Support System (ESS) and associated toolsets)
* Good knowledge of quality procedures, processes and specifications in relation to Military Maintenance Organisation (MMO – QR640)
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.