There is a new requirement for a B1.3 licensed engineer to join our Aerospace client based in Middle Wallop on a permanent basis.
The role is to work as part of a team maintaining the Bell 212 aircraft on behalf of a UK MOD customer.
The successful candidate will have an unrestricted B1.3 EASA license. A Bell 212 type rating would be highly desirable.
If not type rated, you will need to have experience on any Bell Helicopters in the last 5 years.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
* Extensive background as a B1.3 licensed engineer
* Hold type ratings/ demonstrate extensive experience on older twin-engine helicopters. Bell 212 type rating would be highly desirable.
* EASA Part 66 B1.3 AMEL
* Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
* Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
* Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
* Base maintenance experience
* Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
* Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
* Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
* Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
* Strong safety culture
* The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
* Flexibility in regards to work routine
* Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
* Strong work ethic
* Team player
* You must be SC cleared / clearable to apply for this role *
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.