Barrel Maker – Portsmouth – PERMANENT – COMPETITIVE SALARY
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence manufacturing organisation and we are looking for an experienced Barrel Maker to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth.
The role offers flexibility on the day shift hours you would work. You will be responsible for assisting with the manufacture of the organisations cut rifled barrels.
Candidates will have these desirable skills:
* Experience within a CNC Machine Shop environment.
* Experiences of Lathes with Fanuc language.
* Use of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls also XYZ Prototrack controls
* Experience working with a range of materials from Aluminium to Stainless Steel
* Ideally worked within a Lean/Six Sigma environment
The role is based in Portsmouth and is commutable from Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham and Southampton.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.