Biomedical Engineer – Site based – Peterborough
For any Biomedical Engineers that might be looking to make a change, or even those that aren’t, I might just have an interesting role for you!
I am currently working with a professional biomedical service organisation that has long standing relationships with many public and private sector medical institutions here in the UK. My client needs two biomedical engineers to work on site at Peterborough City Hospital on a permanent basis, to service a wide array of medical equipment.
Have a look at the kind of work the position has to offer, I’m sure there could be a spot just for you…
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* Support the site manager / team leader as required and in achieving contractual KPI’s.
* Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* Complete all associated administrative work in completing repairs and preventative maintenance
* Support customers whenever needed to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the hospital.
* Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
* Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
* Schedule and complete workload for customers within assigned area
* Maintain service documentation in line with business requirements
* Maintain tools and test equipment
Skills and Experience
* Certified OEM trainings
* Qualification in Engineering, electronics or medical technologies such as biomedical engineering
* 3 years UK based experience on medical equipment
* Familiarity with appropriate national and local regulatory standards
* Worked in clinical environment and involving patient communication
* Familiar with a broad range of medical devices
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.