Biomedical Field Service Engineer – Permanent – Hertfordshire / Essex – £20K – £25K + Car Allowance
A rapidly expanding medical device company are looking for Biomedical Field Service Engineer to join their team to cover the Hertfordshire and Essex areas.
* Provision of daily on-site medical devices repairs, preventative maintenance and asset management to contractual KPIs within hospital locations across your area
* Perform preventative maintenance on Patient monitoring medical equipment such as ECG, SATS monitor & thermometers across numerous sites
* Liaising with third party suppliers for spare parts and contract quotations
* Recent UK experience of lower level patient monitoring equipment
* Familiarity with national and local regulatory standards
* NC in Electrical and Electronic Engineer or equivalent, HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Healthcare Technology Course
* Confident working on various pieces of medical equipment
* Hold a valid clean UK Driving Licence
If you’re interested in the role, please click apply using the link below!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.