Biomedical Field Service Engineer – Permanent – South West London – £27K – £33K
A rapidly expanding medical device company are looking for Biomedical Field Service Engineer to join their team in the South West London area.
The organisation are multi-vendor service providers to health care organisations including the NHS.
* Assisting in the management of the multi-vendor aspect of the business
* Deliver maintenance for Preventative and Corrective equipment
* Deliver exceptional, professional customer service to clients
* Providing on-site technical solutions and 24-hour technical support to customers if required in the contract
* Maintaining effective quality systems to ensure compliance within ISO9001:2008 and ISO13475:2003
* Prior exposure working within a similar role in a Medical Engineering or similar environment
* In-depth working knowledge of mechanical and/or electronic engineering principles
* Strong knowledge of managing Medical Devices
* Excellent communication skills – written, verbally and providing directions over the telephone
* You must be able to travel within the South West London region to cover your client sites
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply below!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.