Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Engineer – Rugby – £35,000 + Benefits & Bonus.
My client, a market leading engineering service provider based in rugby, is looking for an experienced New Business Development Manager with a technical background to work within their professional and established team.
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
The successful manufacturing-based Business Development Manager / Account Manager will be reposnsible for generating new business for the company through various methods of lead generation. They will also oversee outstanding accounts to ensure that these are managed both professionally and efficiently to maximise potential revenue.
The businesses services include:
* Plant and machine maintenance
* Precision engineering
* 24/7 breakdown, repairs, and replacement parts
* Welding & Sheet Metal Fabrication
* Offer a technical sales solution of the businesses engineering and manufacturing services to the customer.
* Being instrumental in conveying that the businesses services best suit the potential customer’s needs, through technical presentations and client visits.
* Prepare reports and assist with the forecast process for the industrial business sectors.
* Implement dynamic sales strategies and make key business decisions.
* Identify new business opportunities.
* Negotiate to meet both customer and Company needs.
* Produce sales activity plans on an annual & quarterly basis whilst hitting sales targets.
* Proactively prospect for customers, making phone calls to generate new sales leads. –
Key Experience and Qualifications Required.
* Previous proven experience in a similar role (Business Development Manager, Field Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Account Manager, Sales Manager etc.)
* A technical understanding having worked in a background such as; manufacturing, engineering, production, or engineering maintenance.
* Experience of technical selling and/or specification selling would be advantageous.
* Ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority within any respective business.
* Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills together with strong organisational ability.
* The suitable candidate will possess excellent negotiation skills.
* A full UK driving licence is essential.
* Engineering Qualification such as (NVQ/HNC/HND/BENG/MENG/BSC/MSC) not necessary.
* £30,000 – £35,000
* Sales Bonus (OTE 42K)
* Company Car
* Paid Mileage – Personal & Business.
This role is commutable from Rugby, Coventry, Daventry, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Dunchurch, Kenilworth, Welford Market, Harborough, Kettering, Northampton, Nuneaton, Birmingham Etc.
For more information or to apply for the role of BDM/Sales Account Manager please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.