C# Software Developer – Crawley, West Sussex – Permanent – Ask for Competitive Salary Details – Excellent Benefits Package
An exceptional engineering outfit is seeking to hire a C# Software Engineer to assist in the design and development of world leading Medical Imaging products.
Working on imaging and radiotherapy systems you will assist in the R&D of oncology technology that will change the scope of the fight against cancer for healthcare professionals across the world.
The company boasts a genuinely modern and amazing working environment and the chance to work as part of a great team of Engineering and Scientific minds.
You will work as part of an Agile development team on the full software development lifecycle.
Key skills required for the role:
* C# & .Net Development on a Windows platform
* Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
* Structured and professional approach to software engineering
* Experience of automated unit testing
Any additional experience in the following would be ideal, although training in these areas can be provided:
* Experience of developing Windows WCF applications in a Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience of developing user interfaces using MVVM design pattern
* Documenting software designs using UML
* Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
* Experience of developing Computer Vision applications, Imaging applications or realtime systems.
* Experience of using DICOM
* Experience of developing in a regulated environment
* Some knowledge of C++ would be useful but not essential
Please click apply to schedule an informal conversation about this role and company.
Commutable from: Crawley, London, Brighton, Croydon, West Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Horsham, Worthing Redhill, South London
Keywords: Software Engineer Software Developer C# .net Windows Agile Medical Device Imaging
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.