C# Software Developer – Bristol – initial 6-month contract – £50ph UMB (inside of IR35)
Overview of department:
My defence client, based in Filton, Bristol has an exciting opportunity for a proactive and passionate software developer to join their Weapons System Simulation and Experimentation team.
WSSE are integral in the development of weapon systems and system architectures, as a result my client has developed a capability supporting developments across the full product life cycle.
The team integrate real products, models, and synthetic environments to provide visualisation, demonstrations, verification & validation as well as training capability and support.
The successful candidate will be part of a team, delivering innovative solutions whilst utilising the latest technologies to provide an end-to-end representation of the weapon system through:
* Visualisation and demonstrations
* Design and development
* Verification and Validation
* Training Systems.
* Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate weapon systems, including the Integration of hardware to provide true representations of our systems.
My client is looking for passionate software developers. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate exposure to practical software engineering.
* C# / C++ software development
* You will be able to demonstrate your experience / knowledge in some of the following areas:
* Real-Time Software
* Configuration control.
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery or Deployment.
* Unit testing and test-driven development.
* Agile development.
Due to the nature of the role you must hold live SC level clearance to apply.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.