C# Software Engineer – Permanent – Abingdon, Oxfordshire – up to £50K
An exciting position has arisen for a C# Software Engineer to join a global company who are a leading provider in high technology solutions along with information and support for industry and research, at their main site situated in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
As a Software Engineer, you will be:
* Joining the Magnetic Resonance team at the organisations main site
* Providing significant contribution to the software’s architecture through understanding customer requirements and creating the framework that reflects the customer’s workflow
* Coding in C# and WPF
* Developing applications for products that; detect illicit drugs, safeguarding the environment by measuring pollutants, improve the quality of fuels
* Involved in the full software lifecycle and maintaining existing components
* Part of an organisation with well-structured career progression
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must:
* Have commercial experience within C# programming, WPF and multithreading
* Hold a relevant degree (e.g. Software, Engineering, Science) or have equivalent experience
* Be confident in writing testable code
* 25days’ annual leave
* Flexible working including a half day Friday
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contributions
* Tailored benefits to you.
Click apply below using the link below!
We look forward to hearing from you!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.