Interested in being immersed by challenging and diverse projects across a variety of marine electronics products? This permanent position offers a hybrid working arrangement, with client offices in Fareham. Fantastic training and development available so you can benefit from diverse career prospects.
A Software Engineer for this company will be acting as a technical lead and developer for an embedded software team working closely within a larger development team. You will be collaborating closely with the engineering teams across Europe, Asia and the USA developing new product features within existing and new user facing products. In addition to this, you will assist in the scoping, development, and testing of the new products and systems.
The company values all employees and encourages professional progression by providing high quality training ensuring that their employees reach their highest potential, all while providing once in a life time opportunities.
Main tasks and activities:
* Develop high-quality software code.
* Develop tools and applications by producing clean, and efficient code.
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
Main skills and experience:
* Proficient C++ experience.
* Knowledge of Git and Git Branching.
* Experience leading a technical team.
* Working knowledge of standard software development frameworks.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Experience working with a Scrum team.
* Experience acting as a Scrum master.
* Android platform development.
If you are interested in the role please do apply with your most current CV and I will respond to the application within 2-3 days maximum
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.