C++ Developer – Initial 3 month Contract – Fleet – £DOE
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Software Developer to join this Global Financial Services company based in Fleet. You will work on an initial 3 month contract with the view to extension.
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for design, develop and maintain user interfaces.
* Design, develop and maintain POS solutions
* Create, maintain and execute APIs as part of CI
* Analyse bug reports and manage the defect resolution process
* C++ development on embedded devices
* Proven background using C++ concepts and latest C++11
* Proven experience architecting and developing multithreaded applications
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Background in Payment domain Ingenico’s Telium 3 platform (or similar)
* Industry experience in Financial Services, Open Banking, Fintech, Banking
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.