CONTRACT CALIBRATION AND MAINTENANCE ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
INSIDE IR35 – £20.99-£22.48P/HR PAYE
BOLTON – 6-MONTHS
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking a Calibration and Maintenance (C&M) Engineer, with a background in Electronics Engineering, to support the manufacturing function by servicing Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE).
* Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
* Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
* Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
* Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract.
* Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
* Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
* Test facility commissioning & acceptance, ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities.
* Perform Calibration, repair and installation of test equipment at client and customer sites in the UK and Europe.
* Modern Apprenticeship NVQ3. HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering desirable.
* Proactive attitude to daily tasking.
* Innovative, team player who has a passion for calibration and maintenance activities.
* Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
* Commitment and integrity.
* Good communication skills.
* Willingness to travel customer sites.
* Live SC clearance is essential
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.