Clinical Project Manager – Medical device – Chesham (Allows remote) – £55 000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this highly innovative company within the Medical Device sector. Currently seeking Clinical Project Manager who will be part of a world-class team to transform the practice of cancer surgery.
You will be responsible for the site selection, set up and management of designated clinical studies to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the business requirements.
* Degree in a scientific field is preferred
* Minimum 3 years as a Clinical Project Manager
* Practical experience of working in house and managing a CRO
* Good knowledge and experience of clinical study design of European clinical studies in the medical device arena.
* Experience in the extensive monitoring of clinical studies and resolution of issues at study sites in accordance with all applicable regulations.
* Experience in overseeing data management function and approving plans for database lock/CSR
* Practical experience of managing clinical studies including site management and monitoring
* Practical experience of working with CRO
* Independent judgment employed in problem solving site management issues with limited supervision
* Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills including effective negotiation and persuasion skills
* Must be highly responsible and efficient in dealing with issues in a timely and professional manner
Experience with UK and European travel with the ability to travel internationally up to 75% of the time.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.