CNC MACHINIST – COLEFORD, GLOUCESTERSHIRE – PERMANENT
I’m looking for a CNC Machinist to join an international market leader in the manufacturing industry.
* Programming, setting, and running CNC machines
* Conferring with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or material problems
* Carry out all work practices in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
* Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
* Meet high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping
Qualifications & Experience:
* Proven experience as machinist
* Recognised apprenticeship
* Knowledge of machine shop processes
* Able to work in a team
Commutable from: Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cinderford, Lydney, Hereford, Ross-on-Wye
Keywords: Miller, Turner, Lathe, Fanuc, Milling, Grinder, Drill, Operator
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.