CNC Miller Programmer – Midlands
A leading precision engineering subcontractor in the east midlands area is looking to recruit a skilled CNC Miller / Programmer to work within their established machine shop to produce bespoke parts to tight quality standards.
The CNC Miller / Programmer will be responsible for ensuring that original ISO conversational Fanuc programs are created according to technical drawings and proved on the machinery.
The miller will also be responsible for both setting and operating the machinery and maintaining quality control throughout the process to ensure the QMS (ISO9001) is adhered to.
* Multi-Axis Programming & Setting
* Part programming both online and offline.
* Offline programming using EdgeCAM & VISI.
* Editing and proving of programs
* Inspection of first off using hand tools.
Experience and Qualifications:
* The suitable candidate will have proven professional experience in a CNC Miller role working on bespoke components.
* Previous experience setting and operating 5 Axis machine centres.
* The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is paramount.
* Experience programming in Fanuc is ideal but other conversational programming languages will also be considered.
* Experience in offline programming using various CAM Packages.
* The ideal candidate will have a strong experience with basic metrology hand tools such as callipers, vernier, micrometres, depth gauges etc.
This role is commutable from Northampton, Coventry, Leicester, Bedford, Cambridge, Luton, and other surrounding areas
For more information or to apply for the role of CNC Machinist – Setter Operator / Programmer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.