CNC Programmer/Operator – CNC Milling
Lymington – £30k+
Our client manufactures precision machined castings & offers subcontract precision machining of components from their large precision machining facility.
They are looking for a CNC Programmer (Milling) to produce components to the required specification and ensure the product requirements are met.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Ability to Write & adjust Fanuc programs (G) code knowledge.
* Have extensive experience of CNC Milling.
* knowledge of tooling and speeds and feeds required to run the CNC Mills.
* Use of Cad offline programming.
* Ensuring all programs are run to the optimum times & adjust wear offsets when necessary.
* Run as many CNC Mills as possible with planning for next part, having programs and set up sheets to hand prior to completing first part.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply with your CV or contact Yasmin Sweed at Stream Resourcing. email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Lymington, Lyndhurst, Christchurch, Southampton, Beaulieu, Totton, Cadnam, Ashurst, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea, Burley, Minstead, Calshot
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.