CNC Programmer/Operator – CNC Turner
Lymington – £30k+
Our client manufactures precision machined castings & offers subcontract precision machining of components from their large precision machining facility.
They are looking for a CNC Programmer (Turner) to produce components to the required specification and to ensure the product requirements are met.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Ability to Write & adjust Fanuc programs (G) code knowledge.
* Have extensive experience of (C) Plus (Y) Axis milling.
* Ensuring all programs are run to the optimum times & adjust wear offsets when necessary.
* Run as many CNC Lathe’s as possible with planning for next part, having programs and set up sheets to hand prior to completing first part.
* Use of Cad offline programming.
* knowledge of tooling and speeds and feeds required to run the Lathe.
* Attention to detail and ability to inspect your own work using bore micrometer/Vernier’s and micrometers.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply with your CV or contact Yasmin Sweed at Stream Resourcing. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Lymington, Lyndhurst, Christchurch, Southampton, Beaulieu, Totton, Cadnam, Ashurst, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea, Burley, Minstead, Calshot
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.