Commercial office Co-ordinator – Contract- Eastleigh- £9.80ph
The key purpose of this role is to contribute to the commercial viability of the Trade & Installers and Telecoms businesses by co-ordinating customer queries, quotations and orders effectively through the utilisation of appropriate commercial procedures which include contract review, metal management and currency booking, at all times maintaining a philosophy of service excellence.
Duties to include:
* Generate tenders and quotations to the value of circa £200m per annum.
* Co-ordinate the associated contracts and customer orders to the value of circa £80m per annum.
* Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
* Maintain accountability of orders from order input to billing and ensure timely resolution of queries and complaints.
* Liaise with internal departments including Commercial, Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing and Finance to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
* Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as their internal contact on all aspects of enquiries, queries and orders.
* Attend off-site customer meetings as required.
To be suitable for this role candidates will be educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in Maths and English. An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. A good working knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their passion for customer service excellence and have had previous experience in a similar sales and marketing or customer service role. Attention to detail is paramount. The candidate will have a can-do attitude; be flexible with the ability to adapt to a changing working environment; demonstrate excellent communication skills; and have an excellent telephone manner.
To apply for this role please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justine on 02392 322360
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.