CONTRACT MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR
6-MONTHS – £25P/HR; INSIDE IR35
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a global leading Aerospace company, who are actively seeking a Mechanical Supervisor to join their team on a 6-month contract basis, functioning within the Maintenance, Repair and Operations team. With a good general aircraft maintenance and environment processes knowledge, using your astute communication skills, you will be responsible for distributing and sequencing technical work requirements to your team, controlling demanding workloads, whilst delivering to a high standard and to schedule
* Leading the assembly, disassembly and modification of systems by overseeing the change removal replacement or upgrade of aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes
* Overseeing assembly, disassembly or overhaul
* Configuring bench test equipment and aerospace vehicles
* Troubleshooting of complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical and/or electrical faults, and repair faulty components
* Supervising validation/verification testing of systems and components.
* Documenting procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance
* Inspecting components and verifying repairs for flight worthiness requirements
* Ensuring the handling of aerospace vehicles is performed correctly and safely (e.g. jacking/towing system operations).
* Providing training and mentorship to engineers/technicians
* Working autonomously
* Previous experience in leadership, supervision and control of technical staff
* Good communication skills
* Able to understand and interpret technical documents, drawings and associated publications.
* Possess a working knowledge of MAA Regulatory Articles (RA), MAA Regulatory Publication (MRP) Part 145, aviation Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety Management Systems (SMS), applying these requirements within their area of accountability, responsibility and authority
* CH47 Chinook type course is desirable
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.