Are you someone who could be able to deal with internal customers, managing projects from cradle to grave?
Do you have a degree (ideally)?
Do you have a technical background in business/engineering/manufacturing or science ?
Do you have good customer service skills, self motivated and organised?
Then come and join the market leader in energy and telecoms cable systems!
* Management and execution of complex quotes and orders primarily for the Connectivity business to ensure they are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Ensure compliance with Company procedures maintaining accountability from quotation through to order and after sales.
* Proactive liaison with all internal departments to ensure orders are delivered in the most profitable and efficient way. Be the primary point of contact to manage internal and Affiliate Departments to ensure that customer expectations are met.
* Take internal ownership and accountability for a defined customer base in a fast-paced environment to delight our customers and grow our business.
* Demonstrate tenacity and initiative to ensure timely resolution of customer queries, complaints and escalations.
* Ensure adherence to deliver the agreed targeted KPI’s and service level agreements in order to provide the best possible customer experience.
* Responsibility for co-ordination of selected commercial processes.
* Preparation of internal and external reports required by the Business.
Role titles you might have worked under: Technical support engineer, customer support engineer, contract specialist, project engineer, contract specialist.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.