CONTRACT SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
12 MONTH CONTRACT – INSIDE IR35
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading Aerospace company that deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
They are currently seeking a self-motivated Systems Enterprise Architect, who can interact with various internal and external stakeholders in a confident and professional manner, to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Creating Systems Design based upon the customer requirements
* Work with the System Design Authority and Product Owner to populate the Product Backlog based upon the customer requirements
* Capture the software architecture in the UML model
* Capture and detail the interaction between Software components.
* Generate ICD and IRD documentation
* Able to perform peer review of work carried out by colleagues
* Offer support to Development Team on understanding of the System Model
* Knowledge of SatCom
* Experience on Defence based projects
* Experience in UML / SysML Modelling
* Knowledge of Radio Planning
* Software Defined Radio Experience
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge or experience in Software Development
* Degree level education (Computer Science preferred with minimum of 2.1)
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a basic disclosure certificate prior to commencement of the contract. You will be required to obtain SC clearance during the contract.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.