Looking for a place that will develop your skill sets. A place that can offer you the flexibility for a healthy work-life balance.
The position for a Customer Account Manager has opened within the Customer Service team, with the main responsibility of managing existing and potential customer relationships to increase sales, profitability and customer satisfaction.
This company empower you to take control of your career path so they can provide the tools and training for you succeed in achieving your goals.
* Provide a professional customer interface
* Liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements.
* Process customer orders through the MRP system.
* Support in negotiation of existing and new contracts.
* Support in writing proposals and quotations.
* Knowledge and experience using MRP/ ERP/ SAP systems.
* Previous experience within a customer focused role with understanding of business impact.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Previous project management experience throughout the entire project lifecycle (desirable).
About the Company
This company values innovative minds who are willing to progress and better themselves which will ultimately better the business. This is why they have built a supportive and friendly working environment were the strength of a team is critically important to the success of the business this is demonstrated with regular team events.
This company is modernising there approach to working patterns and benefits to tailor it to individuals in order to create and promote a healthy and sustainable work-life balance were different opportunities are provided for all.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.