Flexible core working hours. Hybrid working. Opportunity to develop and grow
The position of a Customer Account Manager has opened within the Customer Service team, with the main responsibility of managing existing and potential customer relationships to increase sales, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Capture your imagination and work for a company that will offer excitement and new challenges every day. This company empower you to take control of your career path and provide the tools and training for you succeed in achieving your goals and continue to climb the ladder. There is no glass ceiling.
* Provide a professional customer interface
* Liaise with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing departments to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements.
* Process customer orders through the MRP system.
* Support in negotiation of existing and new contracts.
* Support in writing proposals and quotations.
* Knowledge and experience using MRP/ ERP/ SAP systems.
* Previous experience within a customer focused role with understanding of business impact.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Previous project management experience throughout the entire project lifecycle (desirable).
About the Company
This company values innovative minds who are willing to progress and better themselves which will ultimately better the business. This is why they have built a supportive and friendly working environment were the strength of a team is critically important to the success of the business this is demonstrated with regular team events.
This company is modernising there approach to working patterns and benefits to tailor it to individuals in order to create and promote a healthy and sustainable work-life balance were different opportunities are provided for all.
* Flexible working within core working hours
* 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days plus bank holidays.
* 4 times your annual salary in life assurance
* Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, new car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening and more!)
* Pension Scheme – Less than 5 years’ service up to 5.5% employer contributions, 5 years’ service + up to 7.5% employer contributions.
* Sports and Social club
* Supportive and friendly working environment with regular team events.
Key words: customer, customer service, SAP, ERP, MRP, cost control, project managemnet, hybrid working, flexible core hours
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.