Customer Service Coordinator
Are you a customer service professional and currently thinking “what comes next?”. How would you like to join a world class engineering business, with such a strong foothold in their respective industry, their name is known the world over?
Our client is experience unprecedented growth, with fresh investment into the site. As such, they are in need of a customer service coordinator to support customers throughout the manufacturing process, from order to delivery. So perhaps this might be worth considering.
What you will be doing
* Management of several External Customers
* Receiving and reviewing schedules from the customer
* Loading of EDI schedules from the customers and producing comparison reports.
* Produce the picklists for the warehouse.
* Arrange and prioritise outgoing shipments, Sea/Air/Other with the customers freight company or our own.
* Chasing Manufacturing or the Material Controllers to reduce Arrears/Backorders.
* Liaise with Component stores and Warehouse personnel to understand any delays or lead times of Product being made available.
* Produce recovery plans to the customer where Manufacturing output/Supplier deliveries are not satisfactory.
* Update daily reports on sales/inventory and goods inwards receiving.
What we need from you
* Lean Manufacturing/ material movement awareness.
* Production Control Experience
* GCSE (3 “O” Level at C grade)
* “A” Level
* Degree in Business Administration or Business Management, or equivalent
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.