Our client is a global leader within the defence, aerospace, and space sector. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager to join their team in Newport.
Location: Newport, South Wales
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: Initial 6 months
Rates: up to £508.50 p/d Umbrella / £384.87 p/h PAYE (deemed in scope of IR35)
Clearance: SC level Security Clearance
* Plan and oversee all aspects of the project, organising people, tasks, and resources to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Establish project governance, providing key reporting/input into Project and Business Reviews, Governance Gates, etc.
* Prepare and maintain project schedules, including dependencies, resource plan and risks.
* On-board, lead and manage a multi-functional Core Team, ensuring project objectives are fully understood and achieved.
* Identify key internal and external stakeholders taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests and establish/develop effective relationships.
* Identify and monitor project risks and issues, ensuring mitigation plans are developed and managed to successful completion.
* Establish project scope and ensure effective Change Management processes are followed to ensure changes are formally captured, impact assessed and reflected in the revised project baseline.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* HND/Degree in Business Information Technology or relevant experience.
* PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management certification.
* Should have an in-depth knowledge of managing projects and people both locally and remotely.
* A proven track record of project delivery in a development and production environment is essential.
Key Words: Cyber Security, Project Manager, Defence, Aerospace, governance, risk, project delivery, development, production.
Commutable From: Bristol, Cardiff, Cwmbran, Gloucester, Stroud, Cheltenham, Port Talbot, Barry, Abergavenny, Hereford, Three Cocks, Tewkesbury, Bath.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.