Data Analysis – Exeter – 6 Month Contract – £13.64 per hour umbrella
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a Data Analysis to produce social care performance and commissioning information and analysis and contribute to delivering an effective management information service to help improve service performance, provider delivery and outcomes for service users.
* Extracting, merging and analysing data from a range of sources.
* Developing SQL code to obtain data.
* Designing and writing management information reports and supporting documentation.
* Responding to ad hoc queries and reporting requirements
* Producing data analysis reports to conferences, workshops and management groups.
* Maintaining web pages and other means of presentation of management information.
* Maintaining internal systems used e.g. in the management of risk, quality.
* Experienc of data analysis, SQL coding and report development.
* Ability to communicate at different levels.
* Good literacy and numeric abilities.
* Time management skills.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.