Data Analyst (CMS) – Permanent – Theale – £22,500
Due to a positive period of growth a new position has opened for a Category Analyst to join this Medical Devices company based in Theale.
* Your role will include tasks and projects to analyse, cleanse and present data via appropriate platforms and formats, review cost/price comparisons and prepare reports & data for clients and stakeholder business needs.
* Work within and support company IT systems including inventory, procurement, consumption, quotations & contracts or other general business data systems as required.
* Your work can support: new service site implementations, contract renewals, support service delivery and business as usual.
* Gather, collate and analyse internal and external data producing reports and graphs, providing analysis and interpretation to support all stakeholders.
* Data analysis, data cleanse, data comparisons, which may include product catalogue information, budget or spend reports, collating Vendor/Client/Company information.
* Advanced Excel: confident in formulas, pivot tables, charts, Macro (VBA)
* Attention to detail
* Strong data entry skills
* Excellent stakeholder, customer & vendor relationship skills
* Can quickly build up positive rapport with fellow work colleagues, customer and suppliers contacts.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.