Data Analyst (AI and Data Science) – 9 month contract – Fareham – up to £400per day DOE
Due to an increase in workload, there is a need for a Technical Lead who has solid background using the following with projects using AI and Data Science mentoring (e.g. GANs, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Media Forensics, use of GPU and cloud infrastructure) You will be working or the MOD – Therefore it is essential that you have current SC Clearance in place.
As a Technical Lead , you will lead, monitor and task the design, delivery and reporting of a programme of technical research focused on novel technologies and methods associated with influencing the perceptions and behaviour of individuals and groups. A significant element of this work involves research into techniques used in digital or online environments, which draw heavily on machine learning and AI (including the use of social technologies, synthetic data generation and digital deception).
* You must already hold valid SC Clearance
* You will have a strong technical leadership with projects using AI and Data Science mentoring (e.g. GANs, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Media Forensics, use of GPU and cloud infrastructure)
* Strong mentoring skills
* Working knowledge of relevant data science methods and techniques, sufficient to lead the work of a team including these skills and activities.
* Understanding of the primary ethical and legal enablers and requirements for conducting primary research and experimentation involving the use of OS data and / or human participants.
* Experience working in research and development in support of military Information Activities & Outreach (IA&O) or similar cross-government activities, and an understanding of relevant customer needs and requirements
* Deep expertise in employing or exploiting AI and Data Science techniques at scale, including novel exploitation of technology to further these methods
The role is inside IR35 – Options Ltd or PAYE
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.