Data Analyst (Fully Remote) – Up to £65,000
Are you looking for your next remote data opportunity with a tech company working in the blockchain space to support key industries globally? Then look no further…
* Develop records management processes and policies
* Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
* Set up and maintain automated data processes
* Produce and track key performance indicators
* Develop and support reporting processes
* Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
* Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer’s business
* Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
* Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
* 35 Days Holiday for those staff working a 5-day week + Bank Holidays
* 52 Weeks Maternity Leave or up to 5-week paternity leave
* Up to 28 Weeks Sick Pay
* Corporate Health Insurance along with other insurances and vouchers
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Knowledge of data analysis tools – Excel and the use of at least one relational database
* Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
* Hadoop open-source data analytics
* The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
* The ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
* Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis and web analytics aptitude (DESIRED)
They are a technology-driven and AI powered integrated agriculture and food supply chain company operating across the globe. With their expertise and cutting-edge innovation, they passively monitor distribution ledgers, livestock and 24/7 analysis of their well-being, productivity and performance, their efficient manpower management helps in alerting you when it matters the most. For supply chain management, blockchain technologies create new ways for organizations to increase efficiency, incentivize workers, reduce transaction costs and create transparency across multiple segments.
For more information and a confidential chat about the role, APPLY NOW!
If you have not heard back within five working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.