Data Modeller/Business Analyst – London/Berlin/Luton – Up to £65,000 + 20% bonus + benefits
Due to an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme that is kicking off within this world leading travel company. There is a need for a proven Data Modeller to join the VOC programme.
At present there are 15 different platforms that gather all the customer feedback and the aim is to enable a single platform for all their customer feedback needs and deliver an efficient and effective solution to manage customer feedback and reporting across all the journeys and touchpoints. You will be at the heart of extracting and building a new platform. You will be responsible for doing the Data and Systems integration expert for the VOC delivery teams across all markets.
* Previous Data Modelling background using UML. Extracting Data, remodelling and complying onto one platform
* Understanding Of application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event-Driven Architecture, RESTful web services, N-Tier Applications
* Hands on API, data integrations, data ingestion and extraction
* Ability to work with Data Scientists to explore opportunities to implement advanced analytics such as machine learning and predictive analytics
* Ideally you will have a background using Qualtrics (SAAS platform) via web-based applications and scripts as well as integrating into such systems
This role could be based in either London, Luton or Berlin
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.