Lead Data Scientist – Poland – Flexible working patterns offered
Due to a positive period of growth – This global leader in engineering is seeking a proven Data Scientist to join their team. You will be joining a company where people are at the heart of what they do – putting their employees first. Offering contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
You will focus on structured and unstructured data screening, cleaning and performing different analysis based on usage of statistical, AI, Machine Learning techniques. Information data we are playing with are related to Gas Turbine operation data, prepared for the predictive modelling.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
* Enhancing services technology integrating customer data or capturing engines/products reliability, availability, maintenance, safety and other performance parameters.
* Delivering ongoing productivity and margin enhancement to CSAs, methods to achieve backlog reduction.
* Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
* Managing specific needs, communicating about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
* Have a Degree in Engineering or Statistics with major experience in Digitalization.
* Show good knowledge of programming languages: Python, SQL, Java
* Show good knowledge of Machine Learning: Classification, Natural Language Processing, Clustering
* Be able to analyse, model and interpret data with accuracy and attention to details
* Be able to work with a large amount of incoming information and to present results to management.
* Fluent in English
* Show Big data platforms knowledge: Oracle, Mongo DB, Microsoft Azure (preferred)
* Be fluent in English (Polish knowledge is also preferred).
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.