DEMAND PLANNING ASSISTANT – Permanent – London – £40,000-£45,000
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company and we are looking for a Planner to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining an aggregate demand plan to achieve the company’s goals, taking into consideration Project, Sales, Operations, and cross plant requirements.
* Maintain the aggregate demand planning for all product lines and manufacturing locations using the relevant software (SAP, Ortems, Excel)
* Perform demand planning analysis for forecasted projects demand and new product development to review factory capability. Escalate when and where there are bottlenecks to the relevant stakeholders
* Generate and maintain the Sales plan associated with the aggregate demand plan and publish to Finance when required.
* Participate in routine planning reviews with various scheduling departments, ranging from day-to-day scheduling to future scheduling.
* Liaise with international sites to understand the risks and the opportunities to the aggregate demand plan. Follow actions to achieve committed targets.
* Promote and develop positive communication with Internal customers to stabilise forecast accuracy and manage monthly planning meetings with key internal stakeholders.
* Develop, maintain and publish information on department metrics & KPI’s.
* Degree Qualified, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering related discipline.
* Proven experience in Supply Chain Planning, Forecasting experience and Sales and Operations Process.
* Strong working knowledge of SAP MRP (MM) and/or Ortems
* Experience of product development and understanding of product life cycles.
* Strong analytical and cost calculation skills.
* Good interpersonal skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.