Are you a Design Engineer with experience of Hyraulic products including cylinders, valves and Servo Actuators?
Do you have a HNC or above and keen to work in a company that operate in the aerospace, defence, marine, oil & gas, motorsport, and other industrial markets? Then read on and apply!
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Use either SolidWorks and AutoCAD to design hydraulic products for manufacture
* Ensure that each designed product is planned using cost optimisation tools
* Purchase of raw materials and parts ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met
* Arrange sub-contract activity ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met
* Building strong relationships with key customers and suppliers
* To manage new business and development of customer base.
Any other relevant, reasonable ad hoc duties that may be requested
* HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject covering Mechanical Engineering and Design
* Experience with 3D and 2D CAD, ideally SolidWorks and AutoCAD
* Problem Solving skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
* Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously within given timescales
* Ability to discuss technical details and specifications and sales with suppliers/customers
* 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
(Commutable from: Farnborough, Blackwater, Frimley, Sandhurst, Aldershot, Farnham,
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.