Developer (Image processing) – Permanent – Guildford – up to £65,000 DOE
Due to a positive period of growth this highly successful SME Engineering company who design and manufacture medical products for Animals are seeking a Developer who has come from a Physics background.
You will work within their applications/software development group. The software under development includes aspects of user-interface design, user input validation and management, pulse sequence development, data acquisition, image processing, display and archiving.
– You will be self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving ability along with strong interpersonal skills
– Understanding of medical image processing
Working primarily on a Microsoft Windows platform, the successful applicant would a good
– Understanding of physics of the medical equipment and how it obtains and processes data.
– A working knowledge of C/C++ and Matlab.
– Applicants should have a degree and ideally a post-graduate qualification in a physical science with a
– Strong image processing and/or software development background.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.