Bath (some remote work available)
Up to £50k
My client, an international technology services company, are currently looking to expand their DevOps practice. You will need to have proven ability maintaining systems and security of servers, firewalls, and databases, as well as having an interest in developing hybrid software / hardware applications.
You will be a real technology enthusiast and be willing to explore new ideas and technologies and will be expected to operate at a high level at all times able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities in line with business needs.
* Design, cost and deploy secure, auditable, scalable, and resilient cloud infrastructure in Azure and AWS
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for both Linux and Windows in a cloud context.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Support the development team
* Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* Provision and maintain security groups and databases across multiple accounts as well as advising key stakeholders on best fit requirements for given scenarios. This covers servers, databases, load balancers and all related resources
* Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
* Work with clients to manage and scope Splunk installations
* Provide ongoing technical support on Splunk
* Provide technical sales support to the internal sales team in order to facilitate Splunk, AWS and Azure sales
* Provide technical input on Azure and AWS best practice
* Keep up to date on all matters related to Splunk, Azure and AWS
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.