Hybrid working. Exciting projects. Build your knowledge. Open new paths to your career.
Expand your knowledge on cryptographic equipment as a Digital Electronics Hardware Engineer. You will be responsible for certain aspects of requirements management, design, test and analyses for flight and satellite equipment.
Being able to interpret circuit board designs and generate technical documentation. Work with other Airbus sites to support with manufacturing and testing requirements.
This role allows you to interact with a number of experts across different departments for workshops and open discussions on equipment development.
* Validation and Verification of performance with test strategy
* Producing digital electronic board specifications
* Producing and reviewing circuit diagrams
* Producing design analysis i.e. FMEA/FMECA
* Work closely with other engineering teams to support detailed design work
* Experience with designing circuit board specifications – Schematic capture, Component selection and related analyses.
* Debugging , test validation of designs
* CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGABLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE
About the Company
This Company is a giant in the avionics industry , known for producing some of the most technologically advanced aircrafts and satellite equipment in the world from commercial to defence. The company values safety over everything and is pioneering to enhance air travel health safeguards to ensure high level safety standards across the industry. They are committed to expanding our knowledge of space in addition to providing secure and efficient telecommunications.
Key words: avionics, satellite, electronics, hardware, lifecycle, test, validation, debugging, circuit board, schematic capture, technical documentation, high speed, requirements, hybrid working, flexibility, troubleshooting
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.