Firmware Engineer – Permanent – £35,000 – £45,000 + Benefits -Glenrothes
We are currently looking for a multiple Firmware Engineers to join the UK engineering response team at a market leader of innovative solutions for the defence industry.
We are looking for candidates who have an electronics or electrical background and VHDL experience within device development or product development.
Candidates that want to grow and learn quickly will excel in this role and we are looking for individuals who are team players and can adapt to being in different team environments.
This role will allow you experience a range of sectors and discipline across the UK with full training provided and a range of progression opportunities.
Please note: There will be some UK travel with this role.
* Design, develop and test a range of products and services
* Support bids and proposals
* Support improvement initiatives within function
* Eligibility to undergo UK SC clearance check – this requires a minimum 5 years residency in the UK
* Strong understanding of control systems
* FPGA development and debugging (VHDL)
* The ability to cut across disciplinary boundaries
* 25 days holiday plus statuary holidays
* Flexible benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice
* Competitive pension scheme
* 37 hour week with an early finish on Fridays
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.