Are you a SC cleared Digital Project Manager? Looking to work directly with a MOD client, offering real flexibility?
My client, who are part of the MOD, are looking for 4 new contractors to join their team in Salisbury on a hybrid basis (1-2 day per week on site). The contract will be an initial 240 working days and has been deemed inside of IR35. Umbrella rate: £579 p/d.
The successful contractors MUST hold Security Clearance to apply for this post and be able to work on UK eyes only projects.
The successful chosen candidates will join the clients’ P3 group Project Management team, supporting the delivery of digital portfolios. They will need to work to challenging timescales providing the client with the flexibility to respond to an evolving Portfolio. This Contingent Labour remains critical to their delivery on existing projects within the Digital portfolio including several key projects required to maintain a secure and sustainable estate.
Essential skills / experience:
* A strong desire to deliver outputs for the client’s strategic Digital projects.
* The ability to lead, influence and motivate a broad team to deliver exploitable project outputs.
* The ability to manage and influence stakeholders to ensure project success.
* Live Security Clearance.
Those from a MOD/Defence/public sector background would be preferred but it is not essential for this post.
* Leadership and tasking of project team;
* Assurance of project delivery to time, cost and quality;
* Budget management – as specified in the project mandate;
* No line management is expected within this role, however matrix management of project(s) resources will be required.
Important information: All interviews will be one stage via MS Teams. CV deadline: 22/06
Key words: Stakeholder, Digital, IT, Project Management, public sector, defence, MOD, Ministry of Defence, hybrid working, Security Clearance, portfolio, delivery.
Commutable from: Southampton, Winchester, Poole, Bournemouth, Romsey. Yoevil, Sherborne, Shaftesbury, Warminster, Frome, Amesbury, Tidworth, Andover.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.