Buying professionals, do you want to work for one of the world’s leading product providers for innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for the vehicle market?
Now is your opportunity to be a part of an organisation that operates within over 22 countries around the globe, working towards a vision of a clean and energy-efficient world.
Location: Gillingham, Kent
* To meet Gillingham’s delivery performance goals, act as a buyer by managing deliveries to arrive on time and at the lowest possible cost.
* Delivering and carrying out solid plans for performance year after year.
* To find linkage and leverage opportunities, work closely with category teams.
* Establishing solid, reliable arrangements with suppliers that meet all business goals.
* To maintain a competitive edge with their business strategy, encourage collaboration with business partners.
* Ensure that tasks are completed with the utmost integrity and in accordance with global, divisional, and site policies. Promote process and system improvements.
* Encourage cross-functional participation in all cost reduction efforts, including idea development for the most affordable replacement parts and new machinery.
The successful candidate will have experience of dealing with suppliers, have 5+ years relevant experience in a related automotive/engineering environment, be a strong negotiator, and have a proven record of driving down costs. A comprehension of technical drawings and specifications is also a must.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to make the next step in your purchasing career, then please apply with your CV now.
Please note, you must have full right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Call Julian at Insignis Talent on 02392 322358 (Mon-Fri), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.