Up to £55,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a fast-growing company who are the leading provider of touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. They actively work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt their technologies into their products worldwide. The company are true innovators in what they do and are looking for new talent and a fresh pair of eyes to assist on new customer projects.
For this position, the company are looking for an DSP Engineer with great development skills. You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of innovative DSP algorithms. Your work has the potential to shape and develop the business customers products to market.
You will be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a group of passionate engineers. This position will ideally suit someone who possess a strong motivation for working in a high-technology start-up culture.
As a DSP the key skills and qualities required are:
* Previous development experience in at least two of the following languages: C/C++, Python, Matlab
* Background in DSP design and implementation with focus on fixed point Mathematics
* Computer Science or Electronics Engineering Degree to at least 2.1 level or equivalent
And some beneficial skills (not essential) may involve:
* Background in DSP development and implementation, with work experience that includes operating in a commercial environment where products must be delivered to scope, budget and schedule
* Algorithm development in Matlab and Numpy
* DSP porting from floating point to fixed point
* Experience implementing DSP algorithms on SIMD architectures
* Experience developing automated testing
* DSP implementation on FPGAs and microcontrollers
* Experience working with small teams and/or start-ups
* Linux/Android knowledge
In return, the company offers:
* Excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain.
* Annual bonus
* Stocks and Share options
For more information please click apply!
Alternatively, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 314 683 for a confidential chat.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.