Inside IR35 – £16.00 rising to £17.42 after 12 weeks PAYE
Bolton – 6-12 Months.
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking an experienced Electrical Inspector with a strong level of proven experience in an electrical testing background. The successful candidate will be responsible for all elements necessary to achieve and maintain the quality of deliverable hardware.
Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years)
* Examining for correct assembly including verifying all forms of electrical connections.
* Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
* Inspect for physical damage.
* Certification of product in line with processes and procedures.
* Intermediate inspection checks for non-Product Certification activities.
* Monitoring of operators within the Product Certification Scheme.
* Check, complete and certify all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
* Control of non-conforming items.
* Raise and maintain relevant data records/non-conformance reports.
* Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets.
* Care for and use specialised inspection tools.
* Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
* Ensure inspection times are met.
* Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
Role requirements (Skills, Training, And Qualifications)
* Previous experience in a similar position carrying out electrical inspection works on a range of components to strict quality standards.
* Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3 or HNC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* ESD training.
* Manual Handling Training
* IPC 610 & IPC 620.
* Live SC clearance or eligibility to obtain security clearance is mandatory for this position.
* £16.00ph (Rising to £17.42 after 12 weeks)
* 6 Month Contract – Can be amended to 12
* Inside IR35
This position is commutable from. Bolton, Manchester, Blackburn, Preston, Rochdale, Leigh, Wigan, Huddersfield Etc.
For more information or to apply for the role of Electrical Inspector please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.