Electrical Maintenance Technician
Stream is currently working with a high tier manufacturing organisation that is currently in need of an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team at its extensive facility in Kent.
With over 700 machines on the shop floor, the Electrical Maintenance Technician will deliver crucial support to the shop floor by ensuring all equipment is properly maintained.
What you will be doing
* Breakdown response for machine tools and assembly and test machines.
* Fault finding, rectification, Basic Mechanical interventions, modification and development of machinery as necessary.
* Liaise with internal and external supplies in sourcing service engineers, spares etc.
* Understand the impact key machine downtime will have, plan/organize accordingly.
* Identify and monitor trackside spares for your areas. Keep an up to date record of required parts
* Understand and identify required spares. Raise purchasing requests and liaise with purchasing to understand deadlines.
* Team player, the ability to work closely with other members of the maintenance team.
* Use of CMMS for maintenance handovers and asset traceability.
What you will need
* An engineering background with involvement with Machine tools and processes.
* Experience in maintaining, repairing and developing machinery.
* General Knowledge of PLC’s and how to fault find.
* Structured approach to problem solving
* PC Diagnostics and repair.
* Drive diagnostics and repair
* CNC diagnostic and memory backup / restore experience
* Electronic fault-finding experience
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.