Electrical Systems Design Engineer – Perm – Portsmouth
A well-established OEM in the Marine industry based in the Portsmouth area are looking to take on a driven Electrical Systems Design Engineer to work amongst their talented design team.
The successful candidate will be working within a high technology environment and will design the client’s bespoke control systems for a range of marine products
They will be responsible for everything including: specification, costing, design, commissioning and fault finding on installed systems.
* Design electric and electronic controls for high-volume products.
* Designing improvements – updating the catalogue of products on the PDM
* Managing multiple projects at the same time from conception to completion.
* Hands on prototyping where necessary to ensure product is suitable.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in an Electrical Systems Design capacity and will be fully proficient with creating original bespoke electrical and hydraulic control systems from scratch.
They will also have:
* Strong Electrical or related Engineering degree
* Experience in the design of electrical control systems and hydraulic systems
* Experience in PCB Layout design and fault finding.
* Exposure to electronics is advantageous.
* Hands on experience in prototyping is highly advantageous.
Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
This position is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, Cosham, Havant, Emsworth, Chichester Etc
For more information or to apply for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.