Electronic Design Certification Engineer – Hertfordshire – Permanent – Competitive Salary and Benefits
A leading defence manufacturing organisation require an Electronic Design Certification Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to take responsibility for independently assessing the compliance of a subsystem product and its requirements, as well as providing support to design teams.
* An excellent and demonstrable knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
* The ability to question and discuss poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams
* Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent (training can be given)
* Engineering Degree or equivalent with knowledge of electronic technologies.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
* Have the pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver on time and to cost.
* Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved in international projects, owning and delivering a critical element of the design process.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and great benefits. Please be aware that many roles working for this company will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.